Hi Team Gamshear,

Thought you might be interested to know that the work your team did with Gamshear is rapidly circumnavigating the globe. See Jen Beard’s note from Tanzania below. (Jen was attending a conference on key populations at the Kunduchi Beach Hotel in Kunduchi, Tanzania):

"I just spent a while talking to a guy from the Ghana AIDS Commission who was asking me about the work he heard a group from BU was doing with their MSM orgs. He was even more impressed when I told him they were students. He would be interested in talking about other future collaboration with the class or also about student practica. The GAC  is a government organization under the office of the president. They are focused on research, programming, evaluation, and advocacy."

Always making us look good! Thanks.

Wolffy

Hello Jen & Wolffy,

I am indeed happy to be abke to take the relationship further with BU.

CEPERGH has had only glowing praise for the work Wolffy and his students have done with them so far. I would most definitely be willing to explore other areas kf partnership,  learning and technical assistance. Due to its coordinating role the GAC has a significant real estate in country and indeed in the sub region for support and partnerships. Many times the support needed is not financial but sheer zeal, passion, exposure and simple love for people, a desire to make your presence here on earth count. 

Wolffy,  I look forward to working with you and your students.

Thanks for the link up Jen.

Best Regards

Daniel Epeh

Disbursement Manager

Ghana AIDS Commission

"Success is indeed a lonely path"