A little tour at Aman and Afternoon Tea

The first thing that struck me about Aman was its great gated entrance. It was quite large, and it really did stand out. However, the issue with this resort location was that it is in Beijing, making it possible for guests to hear the hustle and bustle of Beijing. Also, the entrace is situated on a side street, possibly even an alley, making its first impression very contradictory to the facilities inside.

The Rooms

A very interesting free-standing bathtub in one of the rooms.

Other facilities

A movie theater in Aman which plays two movies a day for guests who wish to spend some time in the resort.

Final Thought

Aman is a great resort overall, and I am glad to have finally went to one of the establishments. It is a bit of a pain to deal with the possible noise of Beijing, but if I am going to pay $750+ a night for a room, I don't want a room that I can just sleep in, because I woule rather save the money and go to a Holiday Inn. I want to gain a hotel experience I could not find anywhere else, and after visiting the hotels in China, I feel that Aman does the best job at delievering just that.