The most important venue for my reflections in cross-cultural philosophy has been my blog, Love of All Wisdom. I've been exploring various philosophical traditions there since June 2009; as of June 2013 I have made over 300 posts there. My readership varies, but has typically been around 100 page views a day. On the right side I provide a number of entry points for people interested in exploring the ideas I've expressed: my and others' favourite posts, as well as tags and categories that each group together thinkers and topics of potential interest. You can keep updated on my new posts via RSS or email subscription, or follow my weekly updates on Twitter, Google+ or Academia.edu.

I published a critical article about the work of the cross-cultural philosopher Ken Wilber, in issue 7(2) of the Journal of Integral Theory and Practice, a journal largely devoted to Wilber's work. Wilber has been an inspiration for me in his public writing on cross-cultural philosophy, but most of what is written about his work is uncritical and sometimes even cultish. I hope to continue a serious critical dialogue around his ideas.

My dissertation explored one cross-cultural question in more detail: a dialogue between Śāntideva's and those of Martha Nussbaum, with long reflections on the appropriate methods for doing so. At Harvard, I founded a workshop in cross-cultural philosophy that lasted for years after my graduation. I also used the MediaKron software to create a map and timeline of some of the most prominent philosophers around the world, creating an opportunity to visualize philosophy across cultures.