"Be the change you wish to see in the world." -Ghandi

My name is Amanda Patrick, and I recently completed my Master of Occupational Therapy degree at Boston University. Throughout my undergraduate career, I was very involved in the Boston University community, including involvement in Greek Life, Student Union, Student's Off-Campus Committee, teaching gymnastics, studying abroad, and working for various BU departments. As a graduate student, I spent my time concentrating on my independent study ("Life After BU"), completing Level I Fieldwork placements, working with college students, and discovering new ways to become involved within my community. Now that I've finished my "Level IIs" and have taken my NBCOT exam, I am shifting my attention to involvement within the occupational therapy community nationwide, and am looking for opportunities to lead and learn from occupational therapists and other professionals in my community. 

I'm currently looking for employment in the Boston area. My professional aspiration is to work in the field of health and wellness and preventative medicine (eventually!). I also hope to pursue an doctoral level occupational therapy degree in the near future.

A group of friends after running the Jolly Jaunt, a fundraiser for Special Olympics Massachusetts.

December 2009