International work with vulnerable populations targeting improved access to quality healthcare and education
Myriam A. Scally
Master Public Health & Tropical Medicine
Doctoral Candidate Boston University School of Public Health
- Demonstrated leadership involving: developing, training, and mobilizing teams to achieve their objectives.
- Successfully designed and implemented programs improving quality of client services.
- Experience managing multiple grants.
- Fluent in English, Spanish, and French. International experience, culturally sensitive.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.