DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
- Health Horizons Internation (HHI) and La Maternidad Dolores de La Cruz, Montellano, Puerto Plata. June-July 2012.
- Implemented quality improvement for hospital using Engender Health " COPE" model and tools from Management Sciences for Health.
- Facilitated increased partnership with HHI, La Maternidad and Provincial Ministry of Health
- Clinica de Familia La Romana Inc, La Romana. June-July 2011.
- Developed HIV/AIDS peer-antiretroviral adherence program
- Implemented quality improvement for HIV/AIDS client service program using Engender Health "COPE" model.
- Designed dashboard to efficiently monitor pregnant women's HIV/AIDS services and care.
- Somos Amigos Medical Missions, Naranjito. October 2008.
- Served as Pharmacy collaborator to distribute medication to patients.
- Interpreted & translated for doctors & patients into French Creole & Spanish.
- Centro Laboral de Graton, Sebastopol, California. 2005-2009.
- Assisted in web page platform development/design/maintenance for day-laborers. http://www.gratondaylabor.org/
- Instituto Monteverde, Monteverde, Costa Rica. 2003-2005.
- Coordinated education/prevention campaign HIV/AIDS promoting participatory research approach.
- Assisted in grant finding/writing/development. Conducted independent research/education on Chagas’ disease.
- Provided support and insight on independent research project development/compilation to University of California students.
- AFAK, Casablanca. Jan.-March 2004. Dedicated to civic awareness.
- Developed educational materials on pollution and the citizen.
- Assisted in earthquake emergency dispatching with the Casablanca Food Bank.