The summer is fading, and I am once again hit by the busy schedule of a college student. However, I must say this has been one of the most productive summer vacations I have had in a while!

Not only was I able to get through some books on my personal book list but I managed to learn something new totally from scratch and conquer it! I don't know how my life has been nor how I have survived without a longboard by my side. It makes transportation so much easier and it is an extremely enjoyable hobby to hold on to! 

I have improved drastically in four months. It was no easy transition however worth the falls, scraps, and sweat! I can now longboard in the bike lane in Boston's busy streets. Although, this is quite dangerous, so I don't do it often. I have found comfort in going along the back roads of BU to get to class just so that I can ride my longboard. Bay State Road has been my favorite since they just newly pavemented the road. I do occasionally trip over my self when I am not concentrating. However, longbaording has caaused me to be more aware of my surroundings and increased my attentiveness. 

I've come to realize that my cloth style has slightly shifted with extra additions of sneakers, jeans, and airy shirts for the breeze. Interesting observation!

I have come to realize my longboard will come to a close in a month or two as the cold winter days sneak up on Boston. I will continue to post until it is no longer possible!