I love adventures. I love to explore new concepts and try new things. It makes life worth living and I get to learn the most interesting things along the way. Therefore, I decided to take up longboarding as a hobby of sorts. Ever since I was a little girl I watched the boys on their skateboards at the park flipping around and just being plain "cool"--always wished I could be cool enough to own one. At this stage in my life, its time to stop dreaming and make things a reality!

So, with the encouragement and help of some awesome friends, I got myself a longboard ya'll. I'll be cruisin across the sunset summer days on my new beautifully crafted Arbor walnut gripped photography embedded board! Part of the reason I am actually documenting my "longboard adventures" is because I want to see how quickly I can learn and master something totally new--and document that process. Moreover, the longboard will be part of my journey of my last year of college and I feel like I will have many stories of discovering new places and people on my longboard. 

Picture of the beautiful creature below: