1. What is it and why use LinkedIn?
2. How to create a LinkedIn profile?
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com/
- Sign up (it is FREE) and create username and password.
- Go to http://learn.linkedin.com/students/step-2/ and consult linkedin-build-a-professional-profile.pdf to learn how to create a profile.
- Please be sure to check the privacy settings so that your information is not accessible to the general public.
Once you have created a profile, it is time to learn how to use it effectively.
3. How to use LinkedIn?
- How to build your network? http://learn.linkedin.com/students/step-4/
- How to turn relationships into opportunities, http://learn.linkedin.com/students/step-5/
TIP: This is a great tool to help you as you look for jobs, internships or advance your career! DON'T wait until you need a job to become active on LinkedIn, build your network as you go!