Home:

The introduction is put here in order to outline exactly what the reader should expect upon looking through this online portfolio. The introduction also outlines my progress, strengths, and weaknesses as a writer often referencing my work in the portfolio.

Weekly Journal:

In the weekly journal section weekly reading assignments and discussions in class are discussed further by myself, by drawing upon former knowledge and analytical processes to draw ideas together that may not be discussed in class. This will also serve as a reference in my Introduction and how I analyze class readings as a writer.

Papers:

Here, my papers throughout the semester are layed out so that the reader may see my drafts and redrafts of the essays I have written. This section will also have my final polished long paper which will demonstrate the growth I have achieved as a writer in this course at the end of the semester.

Teacher/Peer Review Comments:

This section will show how the Professor and fellow students of the course have interpreted and analyzed my short and long papers. This section will also show my strengths and weaknesses as a writer and will serve as another reference in the Introduction showing how I have grown.

Annotated Bibliography:

This section contains citations used in the final formal long paper. Followed by each citation is a short paragraph summarizing the source, then detailing why the source is used in the paper.